Blogging has been a great way to share my weight loss and getting fit stories and I know from the comments I receive that stories such as mine offer great encouragement and support. I remember devouring similar blog posts, particularly when I was down-hearted, and I have drawn great strength from the experiences of others.
When I was training for my very first marathon, I was again looking for inspiration and when I found it, I went a step further and asked that particular blogger to submit a guest post to my site. I even supplied a topic, it addressed some of the marathon issues I had at the time, and the experience was so great that I have since published guest posts from all sorts of people on a regular basis.
I have had submissions from professional fitness bloggers, new moms who were trying to get back in shape, nutritionists, yoga teachers and the general public. All of the posts were really well received and I would like to invite you to submit a guest post too.
How To Submit a Guest Post
The best way to submit a post is by using the contact form below or dropping me an email at [email protected]. Please tell me all about yourself and what you would like to write about. If you think that you already have a post ready for publication, please attach it to your email. I read submissions and posts on a daily basis and I am forever fascinated by the variety of post content. Once I know who you are and what your preferred topic is, we proceed to discuss the details and agree on a publication date. I always co-edit posts with the writers and the post is only deemed ready for publication when we are both satisfied with the quality and content. If you are a novice blogger, that may sound slightly daunting, but you needn’t worry, I am gentle in my approach. Professional bloggers can rest assured that they will get full credit and plenty of attention.
What to Write About
I am listing all my favorite topics, but you may also run new ideas for posts by me:
- Fitness Ideas
- Gym Exercises
- Weight Loss Info
- Food and Nutrition
- Health and Medicine
- Product Reviews
- Psychology Tips
Blog post titles can look similar to the following:
- Fitness Routines For Kids
- How Runners Can Look After Their Joints
- How Household Chores Can Improve Your Fitness
I am pretty much open to all types of fitness related topics and love publishing the words of great minds.
What Publishing a Guest Post Will Do For You
I have come to realize, that publishing guest posts benefits everyone. My readers get an eclectic mix of voices, my website remains fresh and content rich and you as a guest blogger won’t go away empty-handed either:
- Thousands Will Read Your Post: When you write, you want to be read! Guest bloggers enjoy having their contributions read by thousands of my readers and you will get plenty of constructive feedback, engage in discussions and connect with lots of new people.
- You Gain Experience as a Blogger: Those starting a writing career can gain valuable experience when submitting guest posts. I am an open book when it comes to telling people the secrets of successful blogging and I am always glad to support you in your efforts.
- Thousands Will Subscribe to Your Blog: I gladly let you hijack my readers and previous guest bloggers have seen an enormous increase in subscription numbers to their personal blogs.
- You May Be Headhunted: Some of my guest bloggers have been asked to write for other websites and if your post is thought-provoking and interesting, you are likely to be a requested writer too.
- You Get to Know Me and Lots of Other Interesting People: Many of my guest bloggers have become regular contributors and getting to know them all has been a privilege. You will join a group of great people!
Don’t Hesitate, Submit Your Post Now!
I would love to publish your contribution. Simply email me at [email protected] or share your post idea in the form below. Submit your post, even if you’ve never posted before, it might just be the first of many!