If it wasn’t for all of my running and fitness buddies, I would never have succeeded as a runner. Thanks to all my beloved friends, I was able to journey along the road to full fitness and their support has been absolutely invaluable. There have been many occasions on which I felt like giving up, but the members of the greater fitness community have kept me on track and stopped me from throwing in the towel.
This website is meant to be a meeting place for the fit and the couch potatoes and it’s been fantastic witnessing and being part of the ongoing discussion on health, fitness and happiness.
You too are invited to become part of our fitness family and you can do so by filling in the contact form below.
The Fitness Family
Our fitness family already has thousands of members and I am always looking for more. To give you an idea of just what kind of people you will be hooking up with, here’s a list:
- The Not Fit Just Yet: Lots of the people who get in touch with me are utterly unfit and don’t know how to get started. Fear not, you are not alone and I will make sure that you realize, how little a step it takes to get moving.
- The Strugglers: Many of the people who contact me have made a good start, but seek support in their efforts to truly make it and reach their full health goals. If you are trying hard but feel that you need a bit of extra motivation, please get in touch and I will help you across your hurdle.
- The Exercise Buddy Seekers: A lot of people get in touch with me, hoping to find a running buddy and I have been able to match up quite a lot of people. Failing that, we provide plenty of advice on how to find your own exercise partner.
- The Exercise Innovators: People get in touch with me to tell me about their own exercise routines and that can include anything from mowing the lawn three times a day to swimming at 6 am each day. A woman once contacted me to tell me how she manufactured her own exercise bike from an old bicycle.
- The Pros: As a marathon runner, I have made many friends and if you are super fit and would like to share some tips, please do get in touch too.
- The Fitness Experts: I am also inviting all fitness experts to get in touch, including nutritionists, doctors, physiotherapists, trainers, coaches, sports psychologists and motivators. Please share your experience and expertise and I will share it with my many website visitors.
- The Health and Fitness Business Community: If your business provides products or services that fitness lovers like I could be interested in, let me know and I will do my best to promote your products or services.
- The Collaborators: I love teaming up with people and collaborating and I do like to recieve guest posts from all of you so do contact me if you have an idea!
- The Event Organizers: Organizers of running or fitness events may also get in touch as my website regularly features news of upcoming events.
- The None of the Above: Even if you do not fall into any of the above listed groups, get in touch and I will be delighted to see what you have to say.
Getting in Touch is Easy
You can fill in the contact form below. The community aspect of my fitness journey has carried me all the way along my road to health and happiness and encountering you will be a pleasure.